Wednesday, April 15, 2020

images

this painting is one I really liked. I don't know what I was painting, but decided it had something to do with the sea . .



this painting is entitled the repentant sinner. It is based on the way I sometimes felt after sinning. I felt it almost impossible to approach the cross and Christ's sacrifice for us, head on.  I would sneak in the back way and beg forgiveness before anyone saw me.



I was just playing one day, and painted this and decided it was a painting of a monkey, or maybe it looks like something a monkey would paint. But I must admit I like it.



this was a waterfall I painted from a photograph. i was happy with it, so thought I would share it on here.






This is another experiment, that I ended up really pleased with. i had got a new kind of paint brush as a gift and this was one of the first paintings I painted with it. Entitled the eye, i again am happy with this painting.






No comments:

Post a Comment