Wednesday, March 25, 2020

abstracts

I love the freedom of abstract painting. You can just let the mind and brush run free. Below are a few of my favorite abstracts.

The first one, I entitled the Aquarium because it reminded me for some reason of tropical fish. I guess the colors is all, because I don't see any fish in the painting.


this painting is not titled, but I think I love it, because of the fun I had in painting it. I did a splotch technique that I really enjoyed.


this painting, is not titled. I really like the way the white looks on the red. I don't know why this painting jumps out at me, but it does. 


This one started out my abstract, but the red looked like flowers, I decided to make them flowers.




I just love the colors and space in this painting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment