Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Recent paintings

Acrylic- this was of a flower, that I saw which reminded me of a flower in my grandmother's garden. .It was a called a "morningstar" . .Always thought that a pretty name . . . . 


Watercolor- this painting, actually got published, it was entitled "the outsider" because one of these circles is not connected to the others. I was sorta playing when I painted this . . . 

Watercolor- This a painting of my family's ranch, with the river . .I paint scenes from here lots, when I am down, or depressed, or just sensing my mortality . . . . .


Watercolor- Just playing again. I saw on the computer a dog dressed in a sweater, and wondered if dogs would evolve in the next 100 years, to become more like people. This was my answer.



Watercolor- Another painting in which I was playing. Wondered if I could make it look as if this was a face . . . .


Acrylic- just had leftover paint, and decided to make a gorilla, calf combo . . . . . 


Acrylic-this was another of the ranch . . .just used a different color, I normally don't use . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment