Thursday, May 7, 2020

Paintings gone

These are paintings no longer in my possession because I either sold them, or gave them away . .I believe I sold most of these.

This painting is entitled "nightmare" . . .and was one of the first abstracts I did. It really got under my skin, but I truly loved it also . . .


this one I entitled "summer dreams" . .I loved all of the bright colors in this paintings . .I almost see an elf or Tinkerbell in this painting.


This is a surreal painting of the park in my hometown. I loved this painting. I can show you the spot I painted it from . . . . . .it was entitled "waterway in Harmon park"


This painting is untitled. It was of the Dismal River, which runs through the ranch my family once owned . . .The whole river seems sacred . .it has this holy aura. . .


This painting is also untitled. It is of a sand hill lake. It was on the way to the refuge near Valentine, Nebraska.


This painting is entitled 'the inferno". I thought it looked hot, like the center of a blazing fire. I loved the movement and the way it makes the eye move. . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment