Monday, October 9, 2017

Opening Day and Sneak Attack



Opening Day

This is a painting of my son Ben, (done from a photo) . It was the opening day of the major league baseball season. Ben didn't like having his picture taken, and so I think I told him, our baseball season, we played in our front yard, couldn't officially open until Ben had his picture taken. So this is  Ben ready for the first pitch of baseball season.

Sneak Attack

This is a painting of my oldest son Ethan, (done from a photo). This photo was the day after opening day. We had a big snow storm, so this was Ethan trying to sneak up and get me with a snowball. He saw the painting I had done of Ben, and wondered why I hadn't done one of him. So I painted this painting to maintain the peace in the household. We had some special special times in that old house, and I have some wonderful memories of my boys when I view these paintings,

Douglas Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment