Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Thoughts

 Abortion is wrong and a consists of multiple sins. First, it is the taking of a life. Anyone who is Christian cannot be in favor of abortion. A pregnancy is not like a common cold, medical science knows what causes pregnancy. Christians believe a child is a gift from God, the most beautiful and greatest blessing resulting from the sexual relationships between a man and a woman. Choosing to take a life is a sin, but so is the act of refusing a gift of God. It is prideful, and arrogant, expressing the belief that I know better than my God, what is best for me. The ability to have sex, without taking responsibility for the sex, ultimately becomes more important to the individual, than God, or the Will of God.  It, Sex, is what one begins to worship.

Psalm 139:13-16 

“13 For you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well. 15 My frame wasn’t hidden from you, when I was made in secret, woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written,the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them.”

Galatians 1:15

“But when it was the good pleasure of God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through his grace.”



Matthew 18:10

The Parable of the Lost Sheep

10 See that you do not despise gone of these little onesFor I tell you that in heaven htheir angels always isee the face of my Father who is in heaven.4 Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

(Lost Sheep) . . .the despised, (the lost . . . . who could be more lost, or despised, than aborted babies. . .) . . .know their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. (my note . .dlp)

________________________________________

Ukraine v. Russia

This war should have never started and was provoked by the USA, for other reasons. Russia sees Ukraine as a threat and will destroy Ukraine, not only its people, but its infrastructure, until it is no longer a threat. NATO and the US is just using Ukraine, and will throw Ukraine aside when it is no longer useful.

    The only reason NATO is united is because those countries realize how weak America truly is. Eastern Europe is shitting down their legs in fear of Russia, remembering post-WWII Soviet dominance in the region. We, the USA, and the European Unit, (debtor nations) are throwing our money and economies away in Ukraine. Russia will not be defeated. Russia will be fine, they will be weakened, but will be fine. They will be propped up by China, and its allies. (A formal alliance or agreement exists  . . . .BRICS which includes Brazil, Russia, India, China  and South Africa) which will sit out  this conflict, until the USA and Europe are too weak to complain, then this group will enter into the crisis and present their demands.  Biden and his second class state and intel people are basically going to give the USA away. (The reason first rate state and intel people are never in positions to stop these types of things, is because to be first rate, those people can not have a political bias, so we get stuck with the ignorant assholes we do . .think back to Trump's Ukraine impeachment . .and that memorable list of morons testifying in committee.)

___________

Inflation will not be dealt with. . .the pandemic showed, a people afraid and panicked is much more easily controlled and manipulated. . .only if the rich really start suffering with the stock market will steps be taken to improve the lot of us, ordinary, common folks. . . . .

Hope and prayers. . . . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment